Friday 22 October 2010

Carl Barat: Newcastle Gig

Carl Barat played Newcastle Digital on the 20/10/2010.

Writtler Jude writtled
I recommend anyone go see carl! Just got back from the newcastle set and it was amazing. Good mix of old and new material... can't remember the order though. Def. didn't stick to the set list.

Met him outside afterwards but went all 'fanboyish\ (after promising myself i wouldn't), replete with dreadful jokes. I think carl could tell i was nervous cos he hugged me twice (and I'm a man)... the shame. Oh well, if nothing else came of it. I was actually trying to play it cool and start interesting conversations instead of the usual, but probably just came across like a rabbit in headlights. I know from past experience my self defence mechanism is to lace conversations with 'jokes'. Enough self-psycho analysis... I pretty much came across like this soliloquy. Oh well fuck it, I met Carl...

Get the Writtlers' Feedback.



20488505-14005781
Visit French Dog Clothing