Tuesday 29 March 2011

Carl Barat: Hello Hello

From Carl Barat's website
Hello Hello
So my tour starts today in Brighton and I am very much looking forward to it. These will be the last dates I play this year in a headline capacity and will be off writing album 2 and maybe playing the occasional festival, as well as a big exciting acting project to prepare for.
I held back 200 tickets for KOKO at a cheaper price for you guys on the mailing list and they all went so quick I have put another 200 (the last 200!) up for a tenner too. Click the link for tickets: http://bzz.is/cb-koko
I also release a brand new digital EP on 2nd May featuring brand new music and live recordings. The EP contains recordings of an old unreleased Libertines track called ‘Grimaldi’, a new recording of ‘Death Fires Burn at Night’, a cover version of the Langly Sisters track ‘Sing For My Supper and ‘This Is The Song’ previously unavailable in the UK and four live tracks recoded at my secret show last week at The Old Queen’s Head in London in March 2011 will also be available on the EP. The EP will be itunes only and will come free with my solo album or at a cheap stand alone price
April see’s the premiere of The Libertines film which people whom have seen it tell me is very good. So see you on the tour and maybe at the Libertines Premiere!
Carlos x
Get the Writtlers' feedback.


20617295-1409390520617280-14093892
Visit French Dog Clothing
Any purchase over £50 get £10 off.
Voucher code: SPRING2011
Campaign duration: 15/03/11 — 04/04/11