Tuesday 3 May 2011

Peter Doherty: Norwich. People Needed For documentary Filming At The Gig

Writtler babybear writtled
A Norwegian documentary team is making a film about Peter Doherty fans and have asked my help.

The premise of the documentary is to look into the 'fandom' surrounding Peter and are looking for people to interview at the gig.

So, they have asked me to put them in touch with the fans, thus this post.

I don't know exactly what it will involve but I am sure they'll let you know.

They will provide an e mail address which I'll stick up here for you to contact the casting director.

I have meet them and they seem nice but I have to state that any involvement you take in this is at your own choice and risk. Sounds a bit businesslike but then .... That's my job.

Any involvement is at your own risk and no recourse can be made to Lazy-Eye Management or Peter Doherty if something goes wrong or you don't like how you come across in the finished product.

This documentary is unofficial and it doesn't mean any extra access to Peter or backstage areas. Again I have to state that so you know in advance. All filming will take place front of house and outside the venue. Please let me know if you do apply and there is any hint from the producers that taking part will allow extra privileges.

Righto, that's the business side of it over. I'll post the contact details when I get them and if you do take part I hope you have an enjoyable experience and also .... enjoy the show.

This is initially for Norwich but another venue may be added. I'll let you know if I hear any more info.
Get the Writtlers' Feedback.


20617325-14093935
Visit French Dog Clothing
Order 2 organic products, get 20% off.
Voucher code: ORGANIC2011
Campaign duration: 12/04/11 — 04/05/11