Thursday 9 June 2011

Adam Ficek: June 2011 Newsletter Snipets

Below are some snipets from Adam Ficek's June 2011 Newsletter.  To get future full newsletters sign up
for free membership on Adam Ficek's website.

Snipets from Adam Ficek's June 2011 NewsLetter
.......
I've managed (don't know how) to finish a few DJ edits and have put them up on my soundcloud.com/ficekedits and youtube.com/djadamficek so go have a listen and let me know what you think.
.......
Not much happening on these fronts(Babyshambles) as you can imagine, apart from  lawyer business. Don't ask.......
.......
PS. Did I mention Patrick Walden is on the album? His guitar skills are on most tracks, probably all, so I'm buzzed about this record. Hopefully we'll be touring together in Sep/Oct. Keep your eyes on http://www.adamficek.com/
Get the Writtler's Feedback.



20586342-14072068
20586385-14072117
Visit French Dog Clothing