Saturday 7 April 2012

Mik Whitnall: Pete can keep fame ...I'm a jaded old git


Pete can keep fame ...I'm a jaded old git reports this is Leicestershire.

Writtler   writtled
5 April 2012, interview with Mik:
"Drew's got a lot of songs that he's done on his own over the years.
"He's been in a few bands so we've got quite a few of them. And there's a couple of covers as well, but it's mainly Babyshambles songs, doing some new ones."
[...]
"Well, I've got a studio and I write the music for the band and Peter does the lyrics," says Mik. "The music's been done for about two years, I'm just waiting for Peter to come in and do the lyrics and get it done.
"I've re-recorded it so many times because I'm just waiting.
"It's driving me round the twist... I don't know.
"He has actually started going into the studio and half of it's done now [...] he has done a bit of singing. It's getting there."
[...]
Mik Whitnall and Drew McConnell are playing an acoustic gig at The Soundhouse on Wednesday.
http://soundhouseleicester.co.uk
Source: http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/P ... story.html
Get the Writtler's feedback.


20425985-1396219026177083-19944578
Visit French Dog Clothing
10% discount on Aprons
Voucher code: THUMBSUP
Campaign duration: 03/04/12 — 10/04/12