Wednesday 26 September 2012

Peter Doherty : Greenock CANCELLED


27th September 2012 Word Up, Greenock CANCELLED

From Adrian Hunter facebook:
Just got home and back to my laptop. I'm sorry to say that tomorrow night will not be happening. I can't go into a lot of detail other than to say we are completely gutted. I always try to get Inverclyde in somewhere whether it's local bands supporting in Glasgow or whenever I can to support new talent or in this case try and put on a show in a similar way to the Ricos event.
Clearly it's not possible this time but if I don't try then it ain't ever going to happen. I'm as disappointed as many of you are I am sure.
So, let the slagging commence ... bear in mind though I will have had worse, I'm used to it. Righteous disappointment is fine and I'll take it on board. The usual tabloid cliches don't touch the sides anymore folks but no doubt there'll be a few predictable efforts ... 
They won't stop me trying to sort it out for the next time I can and as soon as I can.

Get the Writtler's feedback.
Visit French Dog Design Your Own Shop
Visit French Dog Clothing Shop
£10 discount on orders over £50
Voucher code: TENYEARS
Valid 18-27th September 2012