Tuesday 4 December 2012

Pete Doherty: It’s like people want me to be a f*****ed up, dribbling mess


It’s like people want me to be a f*****ed up, dribbling mess reports the Metro.

Writtler writtled
There's an interview with Pete in the London Metro paper today:
http://www.metro.co.uk/music/919709-pete-doherty-it-s-like-people-want-me-to-be-a-f--ed-up-dribbling-mess
It didn’t help that fans who were regulars at Doherty’s gigs were following his lead. ‘They were all starting to get into things that I felt I was responsible for,’ he says. Like drugs? ‘Basically, yeah. It broke my heart. I had to get away. It was horrible. I became this figure where they’d hide it from me. They knew that even though I did it, I didn’t like them doing it. So I was always having to confront people and I didn’t know what to do. I thought: “I should go and speak to their parents.
ALL of us ? Must admit though, the thought of him reporting me to my Dad is almost enough to make me try a pipe.

Get the Writtlers' feedback.
Visit French Dog Design Your Own Shop
Visit French Dog Clothing Shop