Saturday 8 February 2014

Babyshambles : Paradiso Photos

Click on image to see source and more photos.

Babyshambles played the Paradiso, Amsterdam on the 15th January 2014.

Writtler writtled
A review, they said.. Good, here it goes.
Like I said, Alan Wass was nowhere to be seen, support act was a Dutch band called Adam and the Relevants. 
Shambles started about 30 minutes late, Pete was obviously drunk. Threw his guitar away after two songs, interesting move! Also threw his mic in the crowd twice I believe, and he kept kicking over basically everything on stage... 
I got the impression that Drew was working really hard to keep it all together and that actually sort of worked because the show was by no means a disaster. It was quite entertaining and we got some great songs! 
From the top of my head I remember (in no particular order): 
Delivery
Nothing comes to nothing 
I wish 
Farmer's daughter 
Seven shades
Fall from grace 
Fuck forever 
Pipedown 
Killamangiro
8 dead boys 
Stone me
Side of the road 
I noticed someone on Twitter mentioning that she had a setlist, I'll try to get hold of it... :smt035


Get the Writtler's feedback.



Visit French Dog Clothing Shop